RevitalizeU! 8 Weeks to Revitalization
Shift from Tired to Inspired
Coaching group next start date in 2017 TBA
Dear Busy One,
You wear a lot of hats in your life, don't you? Professional and/or business owner, daughter, wife, mom, volunteer, pet owner, room mom, good neighbor, caring friend... the list goes on.
I bet you’re sick of putting everyone else first on the list... and rarely getting your own needs met.
If you are feeling...
- Overwhelmed, exhausted and burned out
- Unappreciated, taken for granted and maybe even a bit invisible
- Frustrated or even guilty that you are craving more time for yourself
It’s time to make some changes.
And I'd like to help you do it.
For the past 15 years I've been a business coach working with entrepreneurs and professionals on growing their businesses, advancing in their careers and overall enhancing the quality of their lives.
The foundational piece I've discovered is that we all need to get revitalized on a regular basis.
To Revitalize means to imbue with new life and vitality.
Smart self-care helps us to do just that in our lives.
Sounds like what you need?
What if you gave yourself permission to (Gasp!)...
- Speak your Truth and Stand Up for Yourself
- Express your Emotions. (Yes, even the negative ones like anger and frustration)
- Lean in to your tribe and say “Hey, I need help!"
- Accept yourself for who you are (No matter what others think)
- Be seen (And it starts by seeing yourself)
Women who will benefit most from this experience are…
- Professionals and entrepreneurs who are juggling the demands of work and family
- Feeling the squeeze of raising children and caring for elderly parents (the sandwich generation)
- Dealing with pressures at work and feeling stressed out, burned out and fatigued
- Encountering health issues that have become persistent and negatively impacting other areas of life
What can you expect from this 8 week program?
- Reclaim “me time” - on a regular basis
- Lower stress and reduce overwhelm – by implementing systems
- Feel better – healthier, more vital, stronger (physically and emotionally)
- Master the art of asking for and receiving help
- Create a support system that nourishes and sustains you
- Feel more peaceful, confident and in control
Five reasons why I’m passionate about leading this group...
- I’ve been there. I get it. I’ve done it. And I’m still doing it. I’m raising a 4 year old, caring for an 82 year old cancer survivor mother, running my business, have a partner who travels a lot for business, nursing elderly pets, and volunteering in my community.
- I’m passionate about changing the legacy of low self-esteem, self-sabotage and self-deprication and shifting it to one of self-love, self-respect and self-reverence. I want to help future generations take better care of themselves. You might call it preventative medicine! I want to pay it forward to my daughter.
- It’s not been an easy life, yet it’s also been exquisitely beautiful. I’ve been through a lot of life’s major challenges so I can probably relate to something that you are experiencing. (Death of a loved one, divorce, being in the wrong career and getting fired, starting a new business, chronic illness, caring for a family member with illness, infertility, parenting struggles and more!)
- I know without a doubt that having a supportive tribe is key to success in both business and in life. Every time I facilitate a coaching group, magic happens. When women come together in supportive community, transformation rules the house. (Plus, I’ve moved 12 times in 25 years and create new groups and communities everywhere I go. It’s in my DNA. I can teach you how to do it too.)
- I love tracking and celebrating progress! Although I never did anything with my biology degree from William & Mary(!), I did learn many valuable tools. And measuring data is one of them. We will do assessments before and after the program to help you get a pulse on your progress.
So you're seriously thinking about enrolling? Awesome.
Here’s what I know for sure…(Thanks, Oprah!)
You are worthy. You are enough. You deserve this.
Smart self-care is the foundation for success. It’s not a by-product. It’s the most important pre-cursor.
When you practice smart self-care, you impact future generations and empower girls to love themselves.
Self-care is not a luxury. It’s a necessity for vibrant living.
It doesn’t have to cost money or take lots of time to be effective. Mindset shifts are free, as are habit changes. But the value…? It’s priceless!
8 Weeks to Revitalization
Wednesdays Sept 30th through November 18th
12 EST/11 CST/10 MST/9 PST
8 weeks of 45-60 minute calls per week - all classes will be recorded.
Week 1 –What’s your WHY? Is it improved health, increased productivity, business success, better relationships, the legacy you want to leave for your children? Once you identify the driving force behind wanting to revitalize your life, you have the fuel to sustain you for the journey.
Week 2 – Where are you now? We will take an honest look at your current self-care landscape and your ideal self-care vision and introduce some qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to help you design your road map for success.
Week 3 – What’s your (hi)story? In this class, we will examine the historical messages we have received from the past – what I call mother/father/teacher/preacher influence – and do a simple flipping technique to help remove blocks and rewrite a more empowering story.
Week 4 - What’s your legacy going to be? How do you want to pay it forward? What lessons do you want to teach by example to the next generation (your children and grandchildren, nieces and nephews)?
Week 5 – Basic Math – Addition and Subtraction. What is missing and what do you need to add in to achieve wholeness? What do you need to let go of that is draining your energy?
Week 6 – Advanced Math – Exponents. What can you amp up? What current practices need fine tuning? Subtle shifts can reap big results.
Week 7 – Systematize –What can you streamline? If it’s not in your schedule, it’s not in your life. We will look at creating a sacred structure, a container to hold your revitalization journey as valuable and worthy.
Week 8 – Evaluate & Celebrate– You did it! It’s time to evaluate what positive progress you’ve made and what areas still need your love and attention. We will celebrate your successes and leave you with a plan to continue the revitalization journey as we head into the holiday season!
- Private Facebook group for accountability and support - participants in my previous e-courses have said this is the most valuable part of the program!
- Companion PDFs with worksheets for tracking your self-care success
And a SPECIAL BONUS: A Virtual Retreat
Friday, October 16th – 10-1 CST
And a few other fun surprises along the way!
Investment to Revitalize your Life: $597
Yes, I'm ready to get Revitalized!
Kind Words from Participants in the Smart Self-Care E-Course
(The beta version to this more fully developed program.)
This class reinforced the VALUE of practicing self-care on a daily basis. The Facebook group was GREAT, and really helped us feel a virtual connection in this journey. I highly recommend this course!
- Banta Whitner, LCSW, psychotherapist and group facilitator www.bantawhitner.com, Black Mountain, NC
Your intentionality was very clear throughout the course, your gentle hand in the course was evident. It was a peaceful course – no push, no harshness – and it felt like it was only there for my benefit – lots of love in it…a gift to me. In short, it didn’t feel like it was a generic course, but one tailored to ME and my needs, and that is quite a feat. You are good at this, Elizabeth, very good. And I look forward to my next window of opportunity when I take another course or work more closely with you one-on-one.
- Dr. Sue Ebbers, Performance and Instructional Design Consultant, President & CEO www.changebydesign.us, Tallahassee, FL
I signed up for the Smart Self Care course to learn some new and creative ways to practice self-care while being a working mother. I realized I wasn't as clueless as I thought about self care. I was doing a lot of it but just didn't know. It showed me how important it is for me to teach it to my daughter through being a good role model.
I loved the secret group on Facebook and had some great aha moments from other participants from our conversations there. I found it very helpful to learn of other's experiences. It also made me not feel so alone.
- Nina Patel, Meditation and Children's Yoga Teacher, CYT www.mantramom.com, Houston, TX
About half way through your self-care course, I realized a crucial thing - I was scared to burden others. Even though I preach to my clients that asking for help is a GOOD thing, I'm terrible at it myself. It never occurred to me that someone else might really enjoy helping me the way I enjoy helping others.
I can't say enough how glad I am to have taken this course. I look back at the content on a regular basis to feed my own soul and to pass on to my clients!
- Brenna Peyton, Professional Organizer, www.oneorganizedgirl.com, Franklin, TN