I don't know about you, but I love December 31st! Each year, it's an opportunity to reflect on the old, release what no longer serves me and look ahead with anticipation to a squeaky clean New Year with unlimited hopes and possibilities.
For me personally, 2011 goes down on record as perhaps the best year of my life! It's the year that our daughter, Riley, was born and the year that Eric and I shifted from being a couple to being a family. It's been a life long dream of mine to have a child and we've been living our dream for the last eleven months and it's been amazing!
So as we wrap up 2011 in our household, there is untold gratitude for "The Year of Riley". I know in my heart that 2012 will also be filled with miracles. I wonder what they will be...
Here are some questions for you to contemplate as we transition from 2011 to 2012. Many, many blessings to you as we enter the New Year!
2011- Year in Review
- What was fabulous this year? What were the highlights? Things I am truly grateful for?
- What accomplishments am I most proud of this year?
- Who did I most enjoy spending time with this year? Why?
- What do I wish was different? Were there some goals I didn’t meet?
- What did I procrastinate about or avoid doing this year? Where did I waste time?
- In the next 11 days of 2011, what do I need to feel complete?
- If I could let go of ____________________________, I’d feel so much better!
2012 – Looking Ahead!
- Who do I want to BE in 2012? And what do I want to DO in 2012?
- To BE who I want to be and to DO what I want to do, what do I need to change?
- If I could see big success in 3 areas of my business, what would I choose?
- If I could see big success in 3 areas of my life, what would I choose?
- Who do I want to spend more time with in 2012? Why?
- If I felt 100% confident in my business & life this year, I would fearlessly do _____________________________________________________________.
- What do I want my theme to be for 2012?